Because infographics are so popular, we’ve put together this collection of New Zealand 2013 eCommerce statistics.
In one handy place, you’ll find:
- How many NZ web users made at least one purchase online in 2012
- How many New Zealanders now shop online, by age group
- How much money will be spent online by Kiwis in 2013 and how much they’re expected to spend by 2016
- How many Kiwis shop online by mobile and by tablet
- What NZ Internet shoppers buy online, by category
- How much NZ Internet shoppers spend in a typical month
The data comes from:
- Statistics New Zealand Household Use of Information and Communication Technology 2012
- Julian Prior, PwC interview: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10880279
- The Nielsen Company, New Zealand 2012 The Year That Was
- Roy Morgan Research, State Of The Nation, March 2013 [the graphic from this research comes from the NZ Herald story reporting the results]
If you’d like a copy of this infographic in full size (A4 width), email us at info (at) eCommerce (dot) org (dot) nz.